Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 February 2011

Cider drinking England by the pound tour Feb 2011

I need to mention the Cider England tour that I have disorganised which starts in 3 weeks time (20th Feb 2011). This cult Cleveland band are over here for just 4 gigs, Leicester, Leeds, Sheffield and London so if you get the chance, check them out. This history of the band goes back two decades and they don’t seem to be very active, so I guess this is probably the one and only opportunity most of us will have to see the band. I’m anticipating lots of drunken chaos, confusion and antisocial punk rock.
I got this link from Wedge so I’d hazard a good guess that this is a band sanctioned download of their “they are the enemy” album, which seems to be a collection of sold out ep’s and demos with a live song.
http://www.filestube.com/96ca2b769abda9b603ea/go.html

No comments:

Post a Comment